Monday, November 11, 2013

It is Birthday time at our house!

We have alot of Birthdays here the end of October &  into November...
My mom, sister in law, neice in October 3 days in a row... then in November a cousin, my dear Hubby, my sister (turning the big 5 0), me, another cousin, 3 close friends & a couple work colleagues... there is also a family wedding anniversary in November!!!! BUSY!

My Mom & Neice at a Birthday celebration in Gananoque...


then the next week I had my sister come visit & had a mini Surprise luncheon party with a couple friend... complete with a dip in the hot tub... we laughed & laughed all afternoon!



My best friend, aka my Hubby went out for a drive to visit an architectural salvage store with My sister & her Hubby... before we met up with them we had to stop for Breakfast first in Merrickville!


then on Sunday we celebrated with the kids... we had cake!



the following week we celebreated my Birthday... here is my mom & baby E!


 Lots of celebrating...

This months  Stamp of the Month is Illuminate (like hubby's cake!lol) 
you can buy this stamp set for as little as $5 (conditions apply)

More Christmas preparation ~ in our classes this month we will be creting Christmas ornaments
using the Paper Packet called 'Frosted'... this is such a beautiful patterned paper


as well as creating some greeting cards & tags

 


Don't forget to sign up for classes ~ there is a limited set of kits for this.
email farmerdistamps@gmail.com to register


Keep Playing with Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment