Sunday, January 6, 2013

Monthly Draw

Happy New Year!!!

The newest catalogue has been shipped ~ and I am looking forward to receiveing my shipment ~
If you would like a copy, please leave a comment telling me your favorite Scrapbooking, papercrafting or cardmaking product.  I will be sure that you receive a copy of the newest Idea Book starting February 1st...

Join My Team ~ Here is what your kit will look like ~ and for only $49... will add a picture once blogspot will let me...

Want a sneak peek?  I will be holding a Idea Book Launch event on January 26th in my home studio ~ there will be sample new product to see,  sample projects to try & classes to sign up for... including a couple of Crop events!

comment below to get on the eMailing list...

Lots of Fun happening this year ~ keep checking back ~ the event calendar is being prepared this week... including Crop dates & special events!

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment