Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Close to My Heart Blog Hop


Greetings Everyone!
 I am so excited to be participating in my first ever CTMH Blog Hop put together by a few Ottawa Area Close to My Heart Consultants ~ Show casing the NEW Spring & Summer Idea book ~ released today!

I will be show casing  Tommy B&T paper ~ a fantastic masculine themed background & textured paper pack...
CTMH Corporate image
So wait no further ~ Here is what I have created for you!



First is a Valentine for my sweetheart...
  
I used Tommy B&T Paper, The NEW My Creations Clear Treat Tubes, Hemp & Durables Round Stud & the stamp set from the Whooo's your Valentine Kit(January Special ~ sorry)



Next I created a single page scrapbook layout with 2 of my favorite men and 'Frankendart' their 'barn find' at a local car show...


Products used were:
Tommy B&T paper, Outdoor Denim Ink, Stamp set is Family Love D1506, Embelishments are cut from the Tommy B&T paper, durable Round Studs & Burlap Ribbon.

For more information on purchasing the products used  in the project
 or if you would like to know more about Close to My Heart ~ check out my website 

Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been up to ~ Now it is time to hop on over to see what Heather H has created for you.


If you get lost along the way here is the list so you can see what the other amazing women have done:
Diana S. www.farmerdistamps.blogspot.ca 
(you are here now)

1 comment:

  1. Great work Diana! Love to see what others have done with this pack as it's not my favourite. So I need all the inspiration I can get. LOL! Grat way to change up the Who's your Valentine kit too!

    ReplyDelete