Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And the winner is...

This next week will be very busy...

This SUnday I am doing a private workshop in Orleans for a friend ~ we will be making 12 Christmas cards & a box to hold them ~ I will post a photo later this week ~ If you would like to do the same with your friends, just let me know!

Next Tuesday I am doing a workshop with a group of Ladies that I do needlework with each week...Here are the cards we will be making at the Brockville Museum on December 7th. there are about 18 ladies that will be creating these with me! I am looking forward tp a great afternoon!

Nad now for the Blog post, Like & comment draw for some blog candy...We will be drawing this in the morning... so I can feel the anticipation...





You will be winning a set of handmade cards, made by yours truly and I will be adding a couple of extra draws for some paper supplies ~ if that is alright with everyone out there (these will not be CTMH products so if you would prefer not to receive them let me know & I will draw another name)...





See you December 1st for the Winners to be announced!

No comments:

Post a Comment